We are seeking Network Engineers. Ideal candidates will have a strong routing and switching background with the ability to configure/troubleshoot a wide array of network vendor products.
Work is onsite, possibly hybrid for the right candidate.
The client is a highly respected specialty developer of software applications for organizations in Mississippi and throughout the US. Based in the Jackson metro area, this company has grown at a rapid rate and is looking for top talent.
In addition to a great work environment with outstanding pay, interesting clients and challenging projects, company features great benefits, a collaborative working environment in a great new office space, and the sorts of things that top tier software engineers/architects demand for work/life balance.
- Design and execute technical implementations in alignment with
- business needs and requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with key technical contacts within customer accounts
- Run projects independently and collaborate with project coordinator and other team members
- Provide configuration recommendation and assistance to other solution deployment team members
- 5+ years of relevant network engineering experience
- Layer-2 protocols experience: ARP, STP/RSTP, LACP, LLDP, 802.1X, 802.1Q, and 802.1ad
- Layer-3 protocols experience: IPv4, IPv6, Subnetting, Static Routing, OSPF, BGP, VRRP, VRF, NAT, traffic engineering (route maps), access control lists, route filtering, route redistribution, IP Precedence/DSCP, and Quality of Service
- Security technologies experience: IKEv1/IKEv2, SSL VPN, Stateful Inspection/ACL(s), SIEM Integrations, Device Hardening, Certificates, and SSL Inspection
- Configuration experience: TCP/IP stack services – DNS, DHCP, Radius, TACACS, NTP, FTPS, and SSH
- Network diagram experience – Visio
- Preferred: consulting environment experience
- $85K-125K DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision and disability insurance
- Paid Time off