We are seeking .Net Developers with Visual Studio .NET experience.
Work is onsite, possibly hybrid for the right candidate.
The client is a highly respected specialty developer of software applications for organizations in Mississippi and throughout the US. Based in the Jackson metro area, this company has grown at a rapid rate and is looking for top talent.
In addition to a great work environment with outstanding pay, interesting clients and challenging projects, company features great benefits, a collaborative working environment in a great new office space, and the sorts of things that top tier developers demand for work/life balance.
- Collaborate with other developers and client-facing team members to meet specification needs and design/optimize code
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Develop testing regimens
- Accurately estimate development time to assist in managing client expectations
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science or a closely related technical discipline. Experience may substitute
- Experience building applications on Microsoft .NET Framework with Visual Studio .NET: C# primary and VB/ASP.NET secondary
- Develop effective testing plans and procedures
- Experience with .NET Core, Razor Pages or Azure development techniques a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- $90-125K+ DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision and disability insurance
- Paid Time off