We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Litigation Paralegal with mass tort experience to join a regional law firm located in Jackson. As a Mass Tort Paralegal, you will play a crucial role in supporting attorneys in the complex and challenging field of mass tort litigation. Responsibilities will involve assisting in the management and organization of mass tort cases, coordinating with clients, conducting research, and maintaining case files. This position requires exceptional communication, analytical, and organizational skills, as well as a strong understanding of legal procedures and mass tort processes.
- 5 years of Mass Tort experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and document management a must
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and continuous-learning environment.
- Superior technology skills – proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); Teams and Zoom or any other virtual conferencing platform.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage workload and to take the initiative in handling projects and anticipating what needs to be done.
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- $45K-$65K DOE