We are seeking Audit Supervisor level candidates for a Southeast Regional accounting firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, forward-thinking firm committed to developing team members through exceptional leadership and by providing state of the art tools.
Positions are full-time, direct hire with an outstanding benefits package.
Locations: Ridgeland, Hattiesburg, Memphis, Nashville, Baton Rouge, New Orleans
Remote: Ridgeland, Jackson TN, Gulfport, Mobile
- Lead and inspire an audit team to deliver high quality customer experiences
- Implement project management and workflows
- Contribute insights and innovative ideas
- Build positive relationships with team member and clients
- Foster a positive work environment
- Ensure financial statements are accurate and in accordance with firm standards
- Communicate with clients through progress of projects and problems through resolution
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
- BBA or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA license or eligible and actively working toward acquiring CPA
- Strong Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to remain organized under heavy workload and stay on task
- Excellent Communication/Customer service skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass Background Check
- $70-95K+ DOE
- Outstanding benefits