We are seeking Audit Senior Associate level candidates for a Southeast Regional accounting firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, forward-thinking firm committed to developing team members through exceptional leadership and by providing state of the art tools.
Positions are full-time, direct hire with an outstanding benefits package.
Locations: Ridgeland, Memphis, Nashville, Baton Rouge, New Orleans
Remote: Ridgeland, Hattiesburg, Jackson TN, Gulfport, Mobile
- Perform assigned diversified accounting, auditing and consulting assignments in accordance with firm standards
- Plan and schedule client projects with supervision
- Prepare audit papers and maintain documentation of work with summary of findings
- Prepare reports
- Meet deadlines
- Assist in proofing work of others as assigned
- Build positive relationships with team members and clients
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience
- BBA or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA license or eligible and actively working toward acquiring CPA
- Strong Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to remain organized under heavy workload and stay on task
- Excellent Communication/Customer service skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass Background Check
- $60-75K+ DOE
- Outstanding benefits