We are seeking Audit Manager level candidates for a Southeast Regional accounting firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking firm committed to developing team members through exceptional leadership and by providing state of the art tools.
Positions are full time, direct hire with an outstanding benefits package.
Onsite in New Orleans and Ridgeland, MS
- Lead and inspire an audit team to deliver high quality customer experiences
- Implement project management and work flows
- Contribute insights and innovative ideas
- Build positive relationships with team member and clients
- Foster a positive work environment
- Ensure financial statements are accurate and in accordance with firm standards
- Communicate with clients through progress of projects and problems through resolution
- 5-7 years of public accounting experience
- BBA or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA license
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to remain organized under heavy workload and stay on task
- Excellent Communication/Customer service skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass Background Check
- $90-115K DOE
- Outstanding benefits