We are seeking Audit and Tax Accounting professionals for a Southeast Regional accounting firm. Associate, Supervisor, and Manager positions are available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking firm committed to developing team members through exceptional leadership and by providing state of the art tools. Positions are full time, direct hire with an outstanding benefits package and room for professional growth.
- Deliver high quality customer experiences to clients
- Perform analysis of transactions
- Prepare financial calculations and models.
- Document all work, create summary of findings, and prepare written reports/schedules
- Assist in proofing work documents
- Build positive relationships with team member and clients
- 2-10 years of public accounting experience
- BBA or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA license or CPA eligible
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to remain organized under heavy workload and stay on task
- Superior communication/customer service skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass background check
- Associate, Superivsor, and Manager levels needed
- Salary DOE
- Medical, dental, vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off