We are seeking Audit and Tax Accountants for a Southeast Regional accounting firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking firm committed to developing team members through exceptional leadership and by providing state of the art tools.
Positions are full time, direct hire with an outstanding benefits package. Associate, manager and supervisor levels needed.
- Deliver high quality customer experiences
- Perform analysis of transactions
- Prepare financial calculations and models.
- Document all work, create summary of findings, and prepare written reports/schedules
- Assist in proofing work documents
- Build positive relationships with team member and clients
- Public accounting experience including audit experience
- BBA or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA license or eligible and working toward licensure
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to remain organized under heavy workload and stay on task
- Superior communication/customer service skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass background check
- $65-105K DOE
- Medical, dental, vision
- RX plan
- FSA and HAS
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit Sharing and 401K
- Many other benefits